Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-27 Origin: Site
As a new type of sheet, acrylic sheet is widely used in all walks of life. In life, we can see many acrylic board products, such as light boxes made of acrylic board, stationery made of acrylic board, and display cabinet made of acrylic board. How much do you know about acrylic sheet? Do you know how to classify acrylic sheets? Below I will introduce in detail the two types of acrylic sheets and the characteristics of acrylic sheets to help you better understand acrylic sheets.
What are acrylic pouring sheet and acrylic extruded sheet?
What are the characteristics of acrylic sheet?
What is the application of acrylic sheet?
Acrylic sheet can be divided into two types, acrylic pouring sheet and acrylic extruded sheet. Acrylic cast panels are characterized by high molecular weight, excellent stiffness, strength and excellent chemical resistance, and are suitable for small batch processing. Acrylic cast board has unmatched flexibility in color system and surface texture effect, and the product specifications are complete, suitable for various special purposes.
Compared with acrylic cast sheet, the extruded sheet has a lower molecular weight and weaker mechanical properties. However, this acrylic extruded sheet is conducive to bending and thermoforming processing, and it is beneficial to rapid vacuum forming when processing large-sized sheets. At the same time, the thickness tolerance of the extruded plate is smaller than that of the cast plate. Because extruded plates are mass-produced automated production, the color and specifications are inconvenient to adjust, so the variety of product specifications is subject to certain restrictions.
1. Acrylic sheet has good weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and will not cause yellowing and hydrolysis due to years of sun and rain.
2. Acrylic sheet has a long life, compared with other materials, the life span is more than three years.
3. The light transmittance of the acrylic sheet is good, reaching more than 92%, and the required light intensity is small, which saves electricity.
4. Acrylic sheet has strong impact resistance, 16 times that of ordinary glass, and is suitable for installation in areas where safety is particularly required.
5. Acrylic sheet has excellent insulation performance and is suitable for various electrical equipment.
6. The self-weight of acrylic sheet is light, half lighter than ordinary glass, and the load on buildings and supports is small.
7. The colorful and high brightness of acrylic sheet is unmatched by other materials.
8. Acrylic sheet has strong plasticity, large shape changes, and easy processing and forming.
9. The high recyclability rate of acrylic sheet is recognized by the growing awareness of environmental protection.
10. The acrylic sheet is easy to maintain and easy to clean. It can be cleaned naturally by rain, or wipe it with soap and soft cloth.
1. Architectural applications: shop windows, soundproof doors and windows, lighting shades, telephone booths, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signs, signs, display racks, etc.
3. Transportation applications: doors and windows of trains, automobiles and other vehicles.
4. Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical appliances, civilian products: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.
5. Industrial applications: instrument surface panels and protective covers, etc.
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc.
In addition, our company also provides products such as Light guide panel.