Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-15 Origin: Site
There are so many processes for producing light guide plates. However, are you familiar with their characteristics? Generally, all of the processes can be divided into engraving processes and laser dots. Both of them are widely used in the industry. I’d like to expand on the characteristic differences between the produce ways to help you know more about light guide plates.
Here is the list of the article:
l What are the characteristics of the engraving process?
l What are the characteristics of Laser dot?
l What is the application of light guide plate?
1. Long service life. Engraving is a physical process, and the service life of the light guide plate is mainly related to the quality of the plexiglass substrate. Printing plates often cannot be used for a long time.
2. The light guide is more uniform. When the width of the carved light guide plate is 1.2M, the light guide uniformity can still reach more than 80%.
3. The light guide effect is better and the performance is more stable. In the case of the same thickness, the light guide effect of the engraved light guide plate is significantly better than that of the printed board. Especially for large format specifications, the light conductivity is better and the performance is more stable.
4. Adopt flexible craftsmanship. Each specification of the printed light guide plate must be made separately, and the finished product cannot be cut at will, so there are shortcomings in the application. The laser light guide plate can be made as a whole plate, cut and used at will, or it can be made into a special plate with a separate specification.
Laser dot characteristics
It has more obvious and remarkable advantages with the traditional carved light guide plate.
1. The design of light guide point is more reasonable. It combines different acrylic materials, different ways of use, and different laser dot schemes, so that you can use a uniform and unified laser dot layout, or you can make different sizes of dot layouts according to different specifications and usage methods.
2. The light guide is more uniform and the uniformity is higher.
3. Personalized dotted design, better effect. Effective use of dense reflections from surrounding small spots.
The ultra-thin light box of the light guide plate is a new type of advertising carrier that is inspired by the LCD TV and draws on the backlight technology of the LCD TV. It has the following characteristics:
1. The appearance of the light guide plate is beautiful, and its thickness is generally less than 3 cm. Such a thickness fully improves the space utilization rate.
2. The bright light is completely flat output, and it is almost perfect and uniform, completely eliminating the light and dark light marks shared by ordinary light boxes.
3. Another commendable advantage of it is energy saving. Due to the use of advanced light guide plate lighting technology, the power consumption is only 23% of the ordinary light box with the same screen area.
4. The average service life of the special high-brightness and high-quality fluorescent tubes used in the ultra-thin light box is more than 8,000 hours; the average service life of the dedicated cold cathode lamps is more than 15,000 hours. The extension of the service life greatly saves maintenance costs.
5. The ultra-thin light box widely adopts imported high-quality aluminum alloy open-type overall frame structure, equipped with movable hooks or hanging holes, making light box installation and screen replacement simple, fast, labor-saving, time-saving, and money-saving.
If you have a demand for light guide plate, you can take our company into consideration. We are sure that the quality of our company’s light guide plate ranks in the forefront of the industry. You will never regret buying our products.
There are many types of our light guide plates, such as LED Light Guide Plate and Display Screen Backlight LGP.