Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-06 Origin: Site
The surface of the frosted acrylic sheet has a frosted effect, and its surface is opaque. The biggest advantage of the frosted acrylic sheet is that when the acrylic material is taken by hand, it is not easy to leave finger marks on the surface of the material, which maximizes the cleanliness of the product surface during use. Due to the frosting effect of the material surface, even if it is irradiated in a strong light environment, it will not cause the reflection of the material surface, and the content displayed on the surface of the material can still be cleared. Therefore, frosted acrylic sheet is widely used in display cabinets and so on.
Here is the list of the article:
Where is the frosted acrylic sheet applied to?
How to maintain the frosted acrylic sheet?
How to order frosted acrylic sheet?
The biggest advantage of frosted acrylic sheet is that it can resist dirt. Even if you touch it with your hands, it will not leave any traces. Therefore, some office partitions use frosted acrylic panels. In addition, the reflective ability of frosted acrylic sheet is relatively weak, so some panels of lamps will also use frosted acrylic sheet. We can also often see display cabinets made of frosted acrylic sheets in shopping malls.
(1) Acrylic will be deformed when heated at about 70 degrees, and it will soften when heated to more than 100 degrees, so avoid the occasion where the acrylic sheet appears above 100 degrees.
(2) Acrylic polishing, if it is a small scratch, you can directly wipe it with toilet paper or a rag with a little toothpaste. Do not rub the frosted acrylic sheet with sandpaper to prevent it from being damaged.
(3) Acrylic should be scrubbed with soft cloth, never use any cleaning agent containing granular objects, and do not use various chemical bath agents to scrub.
(4) Frosted acrylic sheet is easy to crack, so handle it gently and don't drop it heavily to prevent the frosted acrylic sheet from being worn.
(5) Acrylic has a large thermal expansion coefficient, so temperature changes should be taken into account when installing or fixing, leaving room for expansion and contraction.
(6) If the frosted acrylic sheet is damaged, it can be bonded with glue.
(7) If you want frosted acrylic sheet to be bright and beautiful, you can use liquid polishing wax and wipe it with a soft cloth.
Our company focuses on the research and development of high-quality acrylic sheets, and can provide you with frosted acrylic sheets of various thicknesses, sizes, and colors. Our delivery time is generally 10-25 days. If you want to purchase our company's frosted acrylic sheet, please feel free to contact us. Our pre-sales service and after-sales service are very attentive, and we will try our best to meet your needs.